Join us on the 8th – 9th May 2014 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre to attend FREE presentations from industry and government experts covering diverse topics including solar policy, market analysis/forecasts, solar project financing and case studies.
Attend this FREE conference session and extensive industry exhibition to keep up to date with industry news and current product offerings and trends. View the current 2014 Exhibitors List here
Industry & Policy Conference Session notable speakers include:
- Hon Mark Butler MP – Shadow Minister for Environment, Climate Change and Water
- Senator Christine Milne – Leader Australian Greens
- Scientia Professor Martin Green – UNSW
- Ivor Frischknecht – CEO Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
- Giles Parkinson – Renew Economy
- Oliver Yates – CEO Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC)
- Ric Brazzale – Managing Director Green Energy Trading
In addition Solar 2014 will also host 3 other Conference programs over the two days:
- FREE Solar Installer and Designer Professional Development Training
- Scientific and Research Conference
- Australian Energy Storage Conference
Further information on these programs will be made available in the coming days.
Last year over 2,200 delegates attended the Solar Exhibition and Conference. This year we are expecting over 3,000 delegates for this important industry event. Don’t miss out – register now!
Follow Solar 2014 on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SolarExhibition