We are pleased to advise that attendance at Day1 of the Solar Installer and Designer Professional Development training at Solar 2014 will earn you 45 points towards accreditation, and Day 2 will earn you 35 points.
Earn a combined 80 points from this FREE TO ATTEND 2 day event, on the 8th and 9th of May at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
While entry is free, registration is essential.
Program topics and presentations include:
- The RET Review and implications
- Standards and compliance
- Lithium ion batteries- A mature technology or not
- Business planning and financing options
- Micro-Inverters: Advantages and Benefits
- Emerging Technologies
- Industry panel sessions
And so much more…
In addition Solar 2014 will also host 3 other Conference programs over the two days:
- FREE Industry & Policy Conference
- Scientific and Research Conference
- Australian Energy Storage Conference
And an extensive industry exhibition, view the current 2014 Exhibitors List here
We are expecting over 3,000 delegates for this important industry event. Don’t miss out – register now!