The Solar 2014 Scientific and Research Conference, now in its 52nd year, will be held on the 8th – 9th May at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre alongside the FREE to attend Industry and Installer Professional Development streams.
A small fee will be charged to cover costs for the Scientific and Research Conference where 69 peer reviewed research papers will be presented along with 35 poster presentations, across three conference streams.
Attend this important solar research conference to keep up-to-date with technical and policy innovations and research. This event brings research and development into the larger industry program to foster networking and collaboration.
Register Scientific and Research conference streams include:
- Solar Thermal
- Concentrating Thermal
- Solar Data and Monitoring
- Solar Economics
- Solar Policy
- Solar Fuels
- Solar Resources
- Solar Education
The Scientific Chair of the Conference – Dr Geoff Smith welcomes a range of Notable Speakers including:
- Dr Marco Blanco, CSIRO
- Noel Barton, Managing Director Sunoba
- Assoc. Prof. Lu Aye, Uni of Melbourne
- Stefan Jarnason, Technical Director, Suntech
- Assoc. Prof. Ahmad Zahedi, James Cook University
- Ric Brazzale, Managing Director, Green Energy Trading
- Graham White, Business Development Manager, Garrad Hassan
- Professor Gavin Conibeer, UNSW
- Professor Wasim Saman, University of South Australia
- Assoc. Prof. Christopher Lund, Murdoch University
In addition Solar 2014 will also host 3 other Conference programs over the two days:
- FREE Solar Installer and Designer Professional Development Training
- FREE Industry and Policy Conference
- Australian Energy Storage Conference
Last year over 2,200 delegates attended the Solar Exhibition and Conference. This year we are expecting over 3,000 delegates for this important industry event. Don’t miss out – register now!
Follow Solar 2014 on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SolarExhibition