The Australian Solar Council together with international partner AUPVSEE will present the 52nd annual Australian Solar Council Industry Conference & Exhibition on the 8 – 9 May 2014 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Solar 2014 will focus on delivering expert analysis and opinion, and showcasing the latest technologies from solar and renewables, energy efficiency and the sustainable built environment industries.
Our successful previous event held in May 2013 in Melbourne, attracted 2200+ registered delegates from over 15 countries, and hosted 70+ exhibiting organisations and 60+ conference presenters.
Solar 2014 will once again host a world-class industry conference program with three streams focused on industry and policy, scientific and research, and solar installer professional development training.
Solar 2014 is FREE-TO-ATTEND and provides the opportunity to network directly with policy makers, industry players, experts and consumers.
Why Visit the Solar Conference & Expo
- Evaluate competing future energy solutions across every product category
- Discover new, more cost-effective solutions to existing processes
- Test drive the latest products and experience live demonstrations
- Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
- Connect with new suppliers, customers and business partners in the renewable energy and environment industry
- Network with your peers from across the country and around the world
- Get expert advice on the specific challenges faced by your business
- Stay up-to-date with emerging or changing trends
- Listen to insightful keynotes from thought-leaders and innovators
- Upgrade your skills, knowledge and on-the-job effectiveness
- Gain new ideas and insights to grow your business
- Celebrate outstanding achievements within your industry
- Engage with your industry community locally and globally